Saturday 24 January 2009

Hello 3-5ians. :)

This is our new new new class blog. Nice righttttttttt? LOL.
Im praising myself Wdf -.-!
So I hope this classblog dont ''go down the drain''.
In short, I hope it doesn't go dead. Will update one lah. Will pass some other people this blog authors. So please stay tune for more exciting stuffs and important stuffs going on :)

Since this is the first post, let me make it longggggggggg
Ok, now for timetable. I know you all got alrdy but just to update.
*If wrong dont blame. I also dk when change LOL. :x*
Monday: SCT,Hisstory,Pe,PSE,Recess,Maths,POA,Chemistry.
Tuesday:History,Maths,POA,English(IT),Recess,Mother tongue,Chemistry,Physics.
Wednesday:Physics,Maths,Maths,English,Recess,POA,Mother tongue,CCT.
Thrusday:FN/DNT(x3),Pe,Recess,Maths,SS,Assem.
Friday:Mother tongue,SS,Recess,CME,English,English.

So here's the SS movie we watched on friday. :)



''It's okay, I washed his slippers two days ago.'' Lol.
So gona end here. Any suggestions for blog just tag. :)
Before that...
HAPPY MOO YEAR EVERYONE :)

Siangjoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment